Monday, June 16, 2008

Blogging

Well blogging is turning out to be more exciting then what I anticipated. I've already got a list of things that I want to blog about. For the most part, I am finding that this blog can be a great tool for my ministry. After blogging about camp last week I realized (with the help of Tahnya) that I could be doing this every week with my lessons during youth group. So each week I will blog a summary of the Wednesday night lesson and the leadership class. My hope is that parent's will take an active role in reinforcing what their children are learning. At times I will provide discussion questions that the family can use or just questions that parents can ask their teens.

I will also be blogging about articles that I come across. Kaelisa sent a great one to me about an interview with Philip Pullman, the author of the Golden Compass. I'll tackle that later. Suffice it to say, I am here to stay. (Ken, eat your heart out!!!)

No comments: