Monday, July 25, 2011

The Joys of Ministry - Working with Disciples Committed to Doing

Over the last couple of weeks I have been meeting with KCC's ministry leaders.  I have to say, I love working with committed people!  Our church is fortunate to have people who feel called to their particular ministries and who get excited about doing them.

I just met with Robyn who was this year's VBS director.  She did a wonderful job this year.  I was thoroughly impressed with how this year's VBS turned out.  I wanted to meet with her to do some evaluation for next year, and OH MY GOODNESS!  Robyn had took time to sit down and write out everything that was on her mind.  She asked the important questions of "What went well this year?" and "What needs to be done better next year?"  After having done self evaluation she has now begun the process of dreaming big for next year.  I AM SO EXCITED FOR VBS NEXT YEAR!!!, and we are a year away.

It is such a blessing to work with disciples who take the call to "do" so serious.  So I want to give a shout out to KCC ministry leaders.  You guys are awesome!!!   Thank you for bringing joy to this church and may God continue to work through you and bless you as you continue to serve.

No comments: